Tuesday, March 03, 2009

#180 - My Opinion - Oral-B Triumph with SmartGuide Electric Toothbrush

Product: Oral-B Triumph with SmartGuide Electric Toothbrush


Photobucket

TESTING NOTES: I plugged this new toothbrush in and charged it up as per the instructions. I figured, it's just another tooth brush, with some cool extras.

RESULTS: All I can say is WOW! I had some build up since my last dental cleaning. That no matter how I brushed I just couldn't get it off. I had no expectations of this new brush and was amazed at how well it cleaned the build-off. After a couple of brushings the inside of my mouth was feeling just like it does after a dental cleaning. (I can't wait to see the results at my next cleaning!) A great feature that comes with the brush is the timer. It splits your mouth into four sections and the brush vibrates when you are done one section, the timer shows you a visual of each quadrant as well as showing you the timer. When you aren't using the toothbrush the timer displays the time, it's handy to have a little clock in the bathroom. The toothbrush also works without the timer.

THE BOTTOM LINE: I LOVE THIS Toothbrush! I can't imagine life without it. It is a little pricey but works very well! For me it is a MUST have!

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 11:50 a.m., March 03, 2009, Anonymous Kristin said...

Sounds like a great brush but wow is it expensive.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home