Tuesday, February 24, 2009

#175 - Please I need more timmmmmeeeee!

What a day! Hubby was supposed to be home early, but he wasn't. I was trying to get my course prep done for tomorrow's class! So much for that idea! That rotten headache set me back.

After my documents were sent to print I found a bunch of errors! Ugg! I hate that, but at least I can 'fix' them before the students find some of the problems.

I am tired, but I think I am ready for day 1 now. I will have finish up day 2 tomorrow night.

By Friday I should be toast! Just in time for my Retreat, that it looks like I may be working now instead (the owner's daughter is really sick and she was supposed to be going this weekend). I am not sure that I will get as much done as I thought I would but time will tell. I still have to pack my stuff and get my photos.

THINGS THAT BUG ME
- not enough time
- not enough time to spend with the kids, I thought the whole point of not working full time was to spend more quality time with the kids. I just always seem busy and behind these days!

THINGS THAT MAKE ME HAPPY
- ICLW.. I love it, not sure if I will make it through the entire list, but I am sure going to try!
- Getting a hair cut!

KIDDO NOTES

One word for today

BAD! (Of course I needed to get some stuff done! :))

Boy1 wasn't bad at lunch, while Boy2 was having a meltdown. Boy1 was feeding Baby half of his lunch? He likes to rip up pieces of his bun and give them to Baby, then take some back for himself. He gives her grapes and other things he doesn't want to finish off his plate. I think he likes that he can tell her what to do, unlike his brother who yaps right back at him! Baby seems to like all the attention so I just let him go, and make sure he doesn't give her his carrot!

Off to bed, early morning and nasty roads tomorrow!

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

At 7:32 a.m., February 25, 2009, Anonymous Kristin said...

Good luck getting everything done this week. I hope you actually get to relax and enjoy the retreat instead of having to work the whole time.

 
At 9:04 a.m., February 25, 2009, Anonymous Martha@A Sense of Humor is Essential said...

Drive safe and I hope you get some time to relax at the retreat.

 
At 6:54 p.m., February 25, 2009, Anonymous Michelle said...

I think no matter what we do it always seems there is not enough time in the day. You get rid of something and fill it with other things. I hope you have time to relax on your retreat you deserve it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home