Sunday, February 22, 2009

#173 - I am finally out of bed!

Well it was a rough night and that led to a nasty day of headaches! My poor hubby... left him with the kids Friday and Saturday, then even though I was home he didn't get any help today either! I got up at noon had something to eat, stayed up for a while then had to go back to bed. I was pretty much in bed most of the day. I am not even sure I remember the last time I did that. Finally at about 4:30 I managed to get up and stay up. The headache seems to have passed now. I hope it stays that way.

I was supposed to work on my course today, but that never happened. Yikes. I have to finish my handouts tomorrow so that they can be printed in time! Sheesh what a wasted day! I am also trying to get some photos printed since I am going on a scrapbooking retreat this weekend!

I also want to try to do the Iron Commenter thing for ICLW as well! I think I need to find myself some more projects to do! :)

I teach again Wed, Thursday so I better get to bed as I don't want to see that headache again!

THINGS THAT BUG ME
- nasty headaches

THINGS THAT MAKE ME HAPPY
- a day in bed (too bad I had the headache!)

KIDDO NOTES

The kids were fairly quite today. Which was good because in addition to being sensitive to light, noise also drives me crazy! I was really annoyed about my headache as I wanted to spend quality time with them today.

Potty training has not been going so good for the hubby. Hopefully tomorrow I can get them back on track. (We are going to need to re-mortgage our house for the amount of pull-ups we are going through!)

good night


The Internet is like alcohol in some sense. It accentuates what you would do anyway. If you want to be a loner, you can be more alone. If you want to connect, it makes it easier to connect. - Esther Dyson

Labels: ,

7 Comments:

At 4:50 a.m., February 23, 2009, Anonymous Kristin said...

Hope the headache stays far away...and, good luck getting everything done.

 
At 5:19 a.m., February 23, 2009, Anonymous Danifred said...

Hope you're able to keep that headache away!
The scrapbooking retreat sounds like a great time- I've forgotten how great it feels to be creative!
And, I agree, these pull-ups are a fortune!!!!!!

 
At 7:08 a.m., February 23, 2009, Anonymous Nic said...

Pleased your headache has gone, hope it stays that way

 
At 9:08 a.m., February 23, 2009, Anonymous Martha@A Sense of Humor is Essential said...

I'm glad the headache is gone, ugh, how terrible. Good luck w/your course prep and scrapbook retreat.

 
At 11:17 a.m., February 23, 2009, Anonymous Angie said...

I hope the headache stays away!
Angie

 
At 4:41 p.m., February 24, 2009, Anonymous Carrie27 said...

YAY for hubby giving you the much needed time to rest and get rid of that headache.

 
At 11:01 p.m., February 24, 2009, Anonymous Baby Smiling In Back Seat said...

Good luck with Iron Commenter! I've done it twice so far. It's so much fun, esp. as you get close to the end (though I always leave the blogs about which I have nothing to say until the end, so that part isn't so easy since I try to make substantive comments).

 

Post a Comment

<< Home