Saturday, February 21, 2009

#172 - Ouch and Yey!

Hello ICLWers! (Sorry for the crappy welcome post... I blame the headache!)

Lucky me, it's head ache day! I did have a good day at work! Wow I can still do three in a row! :)

So I am off nursing a migraine now, hope it passes quickly. It's a good thing I can mostly touch type as the light from my screen is not really agreeing with my headache! :)

THINGS THAT BUG ME
- head aches! :)

THINGS THAT MAKE ME HAPPY
- being done my 3 days of work in a row
- spending time with the kiddos
- hearing that a fellow IFer is about to be a Mom through adoption. (we had a crop at work today and one of the girls is waiting, she is adopting and the birth mom is due tomorrow) She has been waiting 12 years. When I heard she was adopting I got happy chills for her and I have never met her before! :)

KIDDO NOTES
At least I got to spend a little time with the kids today! A little before work and a some time after supper. Hubby tells me that potty training is not going so well. I am coasting thinking it will change one day. I think Baby has developed a new language, she just natters and natters away. I think that she thinks we can understand what she is saying! She is into kissing all her dolls right now, it's hard to believe the boys went through that stage it seems so long ago!

Good night... Saturday night and hubby and I are heading to bed at 8:30pm! Can you say pathetic?

Labels: , ,

9 Comments:

At 9:00 p.m., February 21, 2009, Anonymous Lollipop Goldstein said...

Not pathetic--smart. I hope the headache goes away soon.

 
At 10:13 p.m., February 21, 2009, Anonymous sky girl said...

I was just thinking to myself that my Saturdays are so different than they used to be. But, I actually like the quiet life. Bet you do too. :)

Hope your headache is gone when you wake up.

 
At 5:43 a.m., February 22, 2009, Anonymous Nic said...

Is nice to fine you through ICLW. Thanks for leaving a message on mine. Hope your migraine goes. I suffer badly from migraines. They are the worst. I have to stay in a dark room for hours! take care

 
At 6:45 a.m., February 22, 2009, Anonymous Kristin said...

Migrains SUCK...I hope yours goes away soon. When I have a full blown migraine, I can not sit in front of the computer. The screen refresh rate kicks the nausea into high gear.

 
At 6:46 a.m., February 22, 2009, Anonymous Kristin said...

And, I obviously can't type today.

 
At 11:17 a.m., February 22, 2009, Anonymous Beautiful Mess said...

I hope you woke up and your headache was gone. Good for you for going to bed early, Saturday. We didn't have our kids Friday night and we did NOTHING. We stayed home and watched a basketball game..lol I was tempted to go to bed early just because I could..woohoo!!
*ICLW*

 
At 2:32 p.m., February 22, 2009, Anonymous Martha@A Sense of Humor is Essential said...

8:30 is my usual bedtime, I know, what a slacker!

 
At 3:40 p.m., February 22, 2009, Anonymous smartypants said...

8:30 or 9:00 is usually par for the course with us and we don't even have our baby yet. that is pathetic.
Good luck with ICLW!

 
At 7:08 p.m., February 22, 2009, Anonymous Jo said...

Hmmm. . . I'm going with the lady who said "smart" vs. "pathetic." I too am an early-to-bed kind of gal!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home