Wednesday, February 18, 2009

#169 - This gets me every time!



I was poking around on the Generations of Hope site (they raise money for IVF treatments for people who can't afford it) and I found the above link. I just had to click on it and it took me back. *insert tears here* The first time I saw this was after my sixth transfer, I had found out that it didn't work. *insert more tears here*

It is amazing how something can bring you back to a moment so quickly.

So with this I leave you with HOPE... hope that you can cross over to the other side whatever that may be

Labels:

6 Comments:

At 3:56 p.m., February 18, 2009, Anonymous Kristin said...

Sometimes hope is the hardest thing to hold onto. That's why I think it is so important that people who have had success stay involved in the ALI community.

 
At 4:31 p.m., February 18, 2009, Anonymous Martha@A Sense of Humor is Essential said...

This video makes me cry. Thank you so much, Soralis.

 
At 2:27 a.m., February 19, 2009, Anonymous •´.¸¸.•¨¯`♥.Trish.♥´¯¨•.¸¸.´• said...

yes it is very moving video - it took me 15 yrs to cross over . Hope is all I ever had.

 
At 8:59 a.m., February 19, 2009, Anonymous Jamie said...

I love this video. Thanks for sharing. :)

 
At 4:50 p.m., February 19, 2009, Anonymous Kelly D said...

Cannot watch it, tears falling too fast...
Love the new look of your blog. It's cute1

 
At 5:33 p.m., February 19, 2009, Anonymous Michelle said...

That always brings me to tears! I too like the new look!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home