Tuesday, February 10, 2009

#161 - A visitor today!

We had a visitor today, my cousin's eldest daughter. I was a nice visit and I am so glad that she came by.

I was exhausted today for some reason, probably because I was up to late last night. I am not sticking to my times that I was hoping to go to bed! I will have to work harder at that.

The problem is that I have to get the course prep done (for MS Excel Level 1 and 2) and I am addicted to learning Adobe Photoshop. So you see the problem. One hour a night to update my blog, read blogs, learn Photoshop and start redesigning my blog just isn't enough time. I really want to add tabs to my blog plus update the templates so I am trying to learn xml as well as Photoshop. Oh while I am doing all that I am trying to catch up on my TV watching. As you can imagine it's not all going that well and I am staying up way to late! But I am having fun!

I was happy that the fella I was supposed to meet up with this week had to postpone until next week for the contract work that I am doing. It give me more time to play with my blog template! :)

THINGS THAT BUG ME
- my brain doesn't seem to soak in a lot at midnight!
- potty training

THINGS THAT MAKE ME HAPPY
- visitors
- bananas, yes I like bananas and they make me happy because they smell so good!

KIDDO NOTES/POTTY BLOG
The kids went WILD this morning when my visitor came. I suppose they need to get out more. They usually don't get quite that hyper, so it was kind of driving me a bit crazy. Although I knew secretly in the back of my mind that they would nap well!

I got Baby all dressed up in a cute outfit and put little pig tails in. Poor kid starts screaming the minute I come near her with the elastics. When I am done all she does is cry... 'daaaadddy'. Poor thing, but she looks so darn cute. If anyone has any tricks to putting in Pig Tails in fine hair that is all over the place please let me know! :) I should have taken a pic first thing as the pig tails didn't last long (even though I glued them in with hair spray). I just kept looking at my little Baby who is no longer a Baby. *sigh* (I also wonder how the heck she got so cute?)

The Boys finally did calm down, which was nice! They even managed to get most of their liquids out into the potty instead of their pull ups. By the way why do they have to scent those things? As if anything can mask the smell of solids anyway. My boys are worse than women though, they even pee at the same time. Thank goodness we have 2 potties! I am getting sick of emptying them. Mornings are the worst, I almost hurl every morning (just like being PG with them all over again! LOL). I hate dumping them, yuck. I was gagging this morning, so Baby decided to join in too!

They still don't want to do the solids in the potty, they tell us they are afraid to poop in the potty? My husband says it's because when Boy1 was little he rode his car down two stairs at the back entrance way and landed head first in the potty! (We were working on the house before we moved in and had to move the baby gate from the old house) Hmmm maybe that is why it has taken him longer to try to go in the potty?? *grin*

Baby was showing our guest all the usual tricks today, Fall down, dance, etc!

The boys never stopped talking the entire time she was here, I am sure they will sleep well tonight!

Good Night!

"Worry often gives a small thing a big shadow." - Swedish proverb

Labels: , , , ,

3 Comments:

At 5:33 a.m., February 11, 2009, Anonymous Kristin said...

Does it have to be tabs or can it just be a horizontal navigation bar like Mel has on Stirrup Queens? I just did a major redesign myself on my blog and learned how to do all kinds of cool things.

 
At 8:58 a.m., February 11, 2009, Anonymous Angie said...

Sounds like you are busy! Good lucky with potty training!

 
At 5:56 p.m., February 11, 2009, Anonymous Martha@A Sense of Humor is Essential said...

The kiddos sound cuter everyday. I hope you can some rest. You are such a IT Goddess!
I gave you two Awards and a tag, please stop by for details, thanks Silver.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home