Monday, February 02, 2009

#154 - The usual stuff

I made it through another Monday!  I love to get Monday over with, then I can enjoy the rest of the week!

I was going to go out today, but I would have had to get the kids up 2 hours early and that just didn't seem like any fun, especially on a Monday and by myself.  I suck at doing much of anything but the basics in the morning.  It takes me about 2 hours to get to the fully awake and 'cheery' stage and get all the parts moving in the correct fashion! (I really need to find some joint oil for this old body, mornings are kind of ugly!)

I managed to get one page done in my scrapbook this morning (only because hubby came home early!)  After lunch it was back to working on my course prep.  I think I only have a couple of hours left on the first one!  Yey!  Then I can start on the next one (ugg).  Hopefully I can have the first couple done by about Wednesday next week.

I am trying to set some new evening time management goals.  I have been staying up way to late.  Since I am making pretty good time on my course prep I have decided that I am only going to work until 10pm at the latest.  Then I want to be on my way to bed by 11pm, so that gives me an hour to read blogs and update my blog.  I think it's doable and hopefully I can get a better sleep pattern going!

Oh yes and my floor washing craziness continues!  I am pretty much washing it every day.  I have gone nuts haven't I?  Well it is getting cleaner, the more I wash it the cleaner it seems to be when I check out the swiffer pad after.  Imagine that huh! LOL

THINGS THAT BUG ME
- the sore ear that I have
- not being able to find cotton baton to put in my sore ear! :)  (This drives my hubby and friends crazy... I know where it was in my old house! LOL)

THINGS THAT MAKE ME HAPPY
- getting closer to completing the prep for one of my courses
- making it through another Monday!

KIDDO NOTES
OK so potty training is still going nowhere.  I did get Boy1 to sit on the potty for a while this morning (he figured because he sat there he should get a treat, good luck little dude.  Yup this boy is already trying to 'beat the system')

Boy2 is not going in the potty anymore at all, I have no idea what to do with this kid?  He gets foul when you ask him if he wants to go.  (I am going to have to change the name of this blog to "Potty Training - that's all I talk about"  LOL)  Hubby is not helping with the training as he gets so annoyed with them when they mess in their pull-ups.  I have to train him too I guess! Ugg!

Baby is a little crazy, heck all my kids are a bit nuts (it's genetic I think!).  Today she was 'diving' off the couch then saying 'fall down' (actually it sounds like fall dow without the N)

It was a good afternoon, the boys let me play with their train set again! :)  We have so much fun.  Baby was even joining in today.  Boy1 was sitting on the lazy boy chair telling me what to do.  What a little turkey!  Well he was only telling me what to do when he wasn't talking on his cell phone.  What a kid.  The laughing is the funniest thing, I wonder what is going through his little brain?

Good night.... I am only 20 mins over my bed time so I am at least improving!

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At 8:50 a.m., February 03, 2009, Anonymous motheringmymiraclemultiples said...

Did I mention that I am SO not looking forward to potty training........

hugs!

 
At 7:34 p.m., February 03, 2009, Anonymous Danifred said...

I'm with you on the mornings. On the days I don't have to work it's almost painful to get going. Good luck with your evening management goals- I need to set some for myself these days!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home