Thursday, January 15, 2009

#134 - I missed a day? What was I thinking!

I can't believe that I never got around to blogging yesterday?  What was I thinking! :)

So I have been keeping busy.  A bit of scrapbooking, a bit of computer stuff.  Looking to see if I want Adobe Photoshop or Elements.  Trying to setup a website instead of using ETSY.  I just haven't had much success with ETSY so I thought I would go it alone!  Of course I am trying to find the cheapest way possible to setup a site.  In the process I decided I need Photoshop or Elements, because a) I need more stuff to do and b)I have so much money to spend (NOT)  LOL!

I just am never happy with 'packaged' software etc.  I always have to add my own spin, cause I have so much extra time!  HA HA!

(I just had to run to the boys room Boy1 just fell out of bed!  Poor kid probably fell asleep sitting up then fell over! :) )

Where did this week go?  I can't believe it's Friday!

THINGS THAT BUG ME
- not enough time to scrapbook
- not enough time to learn new computer 'stuff'
- not enough time!!!

THINGS THAT MAKE ME HAPPY
- watching baby walk around (that sort of makes me sad too!)
- hugs in the morning for the kiddos!

KIDDO NOTES
Baby was so darn cute today.  She was walking around before I went to work and she followed me to the back door.  She was blowing me kisses and chatting away.  It was just to cute for words!  I am so lucky to have her and her brothers, I just thank my lucky stars every day!

Boy1 managed to pee in the potty today!  YEY!  Boy2 is doing really well.. and Baby wants to try too!  Potty training 3 at once, not recommended.  I don't know how Kate from John and Kate managed to do her sextuplets!  I feel like I am in the bathroom 5000 times a day!

Pretty much our life revolves around the potty!  Not my idea of a great place to spend time!  I just keep telling myself I will be SO happy when they are all trained!

The boys have been really good this week.  They have been really fun to 'hang out with' this week. 

Good night

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 8:30 a.m., January 16, 2009, Anonymous Martha@A Sense of Humor is Essential said...

Yeah for a great kiddo week! Good luck w/your website and technology stuff. I am quite happy to use programs straight from the box, enough of a challenge for me.

 
At 5:29 a.m., January 24, 2009, Anonymous •´.¸¸.•¨¯`♥.Trish.♥´¯¨•.¸¸.´• said...

My day revolves around the potty too LOL and the toilet ...OMG I do love your blog.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home