Saturday, January 10, 2009

#129 - Friday already

Well I was going to continue working on the course I am  supposed to teach next week this afternoon.  The one that I have been working on all week until 12:30am.  Well instead of working on it I took a nap!  I got an email that it was canceled due to low enrollment!  Crap!  I really needed the cash after whole accident thing!  My next course isn't until late February so I guess I am going to have to find something else to generate some money!  (I have some contract work so I am going to have to get going on that!)  I am also going to start prepping for the next course I am supposed to teach in Feb so I don't have to rush to get ready for it!    It's hard to get motivated when there is scrapbooking to do!

I actually almost got one page done this morning when I was downstairs with the boys!  I was too busy playing with my Slice (an xmas gift), I cut out a bunch of butterfly's for Baby's scrapbook!  I am working on November of 2007 and hoping to get into 2008 very soon!  Yikes I hate being so behind!  I am impressed that I kept a fairly good journal though so I can write in her book and update her calendar for her first year!  I am working on my second album for her and it starts at 5 months old!  I really have a problem with photo taking! :)  I took over 5,000 photos last year (of course not all of them go into the album, but way to many of them do!)

THINGS THAT BUG ME
- not having a babysitter to go out tonight

THINGS THAT MAKE ME HAPPY
- my part time job.  It's too bad it doesn't make me piles of cash because I love it!!! 

KIDDO NOTES

Well it seems that the way to potty training with Boy2 is through treats!  The only problem is he goes enough to fill the bottom of the potty, gets the gummy bear, then when he is done, it's back to the potty for another one.   I spent most of my time emptying the potty and watching him flush (Thank goodness we have our new septic system!)  I am exhausted just from running back and forth to the bathroom and where ever the potty happened to be.  Baby also managed a #2 in the potty today!  Yey!  (gawd that kid stinks though, so much for smelling like a rose!)  Boy1 is now sitting on the potty instead of screaming so that is good!  Although he went to do his poop business and when I asked him to go on the potty he screamed at me.  Gotta start somewhere though!  Hubby will be kept busy tomorrow when I am at work doing the potty thing!  It was driving him crazy before bed tonight! 

The kids were pretty good today.  Boy1 was the PITA (pain in the arce) today, he likes to boss everyone around and when he wants something he wants it now (I think he taught that to Baby too!).  We had a pretty good day though, not to say that they were all that good, but they weren't all that bad either!  Baby sat with me for a while this evening as we have a house guest and she is afraid of him.  It's nice to get her cuddles!

Anyway I better get my arce to bed as I have to work tomorrow.  Good Night!

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

At 5:30 a.m., January 10, 2009, Anonymous motheringmymiraclemultiples said...

BUT YOU GOT A NAP! That must have been just WONDERFUL!

 
At 7:52 a.m., January 10, 2009, Anonymous Danifred said...

I'm so jealous of your potty success :)

 
At 8:44 a.m., January 10, 2009, Anonymous Martha@A Sense of Humor is Essential said...

I am so happy you got some rest! Sorry about the course cancellation, I hope you can use the material for a future class. That's great progress on potty trainig.

 
At 11:54 a.m., January 10, 2009, Anonymous Trish said...

Soralis,

I love your blog. I have been reading since this summer, but have never commented. I just wanted you to know that you rock, and I nominated your for an award on my blog. Please check it out if you have time!

 
At 1:23 p.m., January 10, 2009, Anonymous MoMo said...

Potty training is something that I am afraid to face..you are giving me hope! Glad things are going well.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home