Thursday, January 08, 2009

#127 - My Opinion!

PRODUCT: Cascade ® All-in-1 ActionPacs

PICTURE:


TESTING NOTES: Tried this product with dried on baby cereal, instant cereal and NO pre-rinsing at all. Tried on dishes that sat in the dishwasher for 3 days, that were not pre-rinsed.

RESULTS: Clean dishes, NO water spots (we have really hard water here that spots everything so I was impressed) The first tab took off all food on all dishes. Only two loads I found a teeny spot of instant cereal on them, and it came off with a finger nail. To my joy my cutlery was all CLEAN. I have never had such clean cutlery from my dishwasher it was amazing! The rinse agent is a wonderful thing. Now if they just made the bag it comes in recyclable I would be even happier! Oh ya and the little packets are so cute! (It's all about looking pretty and/or cool right?)

THE BOTTOM LINE: If you have a dishwasher YOU must try this product. It is a great product that actually does what it says. I am hooked!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home