Thursday, December 11, 2008

#108 - The people, they love me!

I just finished 2 days of teaching. So now there is a few more people out there that know the basics of MS A.ccess! Lucky people, and I got a lot of "great instructor" comments. Yey/Phew! I am SO bad at reading people so I am always relieved when folks are happy at the end! So now I only have 3 more days in my crazy marathon as I call it!

I am not looking forward to going out this weekend as it is supposed to be about -25 celsius for a HIGH on Saturday and down to -30 on Sunday! (For my American buds that's -13 as a high and -22 Fahrenheit... so for those of you who are missing winter, you are more than welcome to mine! :) ) I think it's time to find my mittens?

It's not looking good for the start of next week either so I don't think I will be going to far unless I HAVE to! (Sure glad my crazy week is this week!)

I am excited to continue with some product testing.... I have a swiffer wetjet sitting in a box just a calling my name! I can't wait to try it out on my constantly dirty floors! I am trying to wait until Monday to get through some of the things that I need to get done! I am just so excited about being asked for my opinion, now if only I could get on a toy testing list and a car testing list! :)

THINGS THAT BUG ME
- folks that don't pay attention
- my lousey ability to get my point across - sometimes! Why is it the words just won't come out sometimes?
- getting up at 5:30am to start teaching at 8:00am (parking sucks around the place where I teach, early or nothing!)
- lack of parking
- people who are late
- talking all day... I wish I could do something to quench my thirst, it doesn't matter how much water I drink I am still thirsty! (Who knew? I thought I could talk non-stop for days on end! Guess I need more practice)

THINGS THAT MAKE ME HAPPY
- when someone 'gets it' in a course I am teaching
- coming home to hugs and smiles
- peace and quiet

KIDDO NOTES
I hate being away for 2 days I feel like I have missed so much (you know grumping, whining etc. LOL). I am so glad/lucky that I am able to be home with them most of the time. I just can't imagine not being with them almost every day.

Boy1 is still sick, he had us up in the middle of the night crying/getting sick. Poor little fella!

It's just such a wonderful feeling to come home and see how excited all three of them are. Almost jumping up and down, great big smiles and of course those awesome hugs. Little people hugs are so great as they are too young to have the 'grown-up' baggage that we have, they are just so filled with happiness I love it! They just can't wait to tell me about their day. (Not that it's a really robust conversation just yet, but I still love it It's so funny that they have no concept of yesterday, today, last week, before nap time, one never knows just what you are going to hear!)

Baby has learned a new skill today, squawking loudly, just for fun. After Grandma has been here for two days that usually means that I have to de-program my children. I am sure tomorrow will be 'fun'. She thinks that discipline is not required... I guess she didn't use it on me so why would she bother with my kids?? Joys of being a Grandma I guess!

NIGHT NIGHT





Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 7:21 a.m., December 12, 2008, Anonymous motheringmymiraclemultiples said...

No, I don't think that I miss winter that much when you are mentioning the whole below zero temp.

Brrrrrrrrrr........

 
At 7:24 a.m., December 12, 2008, Anonymous Martha@A Sense of Humor is Essential said...

Thank you for your sweet comment on my blog, Silver. You amaze me, I think you are Wonder Woman! I am glad the class went well, gosh, Great Instructor, I'm not suprised.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home