Monday, December 08, 2008

#105 - Barf anyone?

Yes we have yet another sick kid around here.  Boy1 finally caught the bug Saturday night.  He was fine Sunday and now he is sick again today.

I am on Day 4 of my Marathon... thinking I may actually make it through this week!  :)

I have even been managing to get a little done on my scrapbook from time to time! YEY!

THINGS THAT BUG ME
- Cleaning up after a sick kid... weak stomach here!
- Waking up at 4:30am to listen to a child rocking!  Ugg!

THINGS THAT I ENJOY
- Hugs from my kiddos
- Listening to Baby say Pardon Me after she coughs or toots... I still can't believe she does that!

KIDDO NOTES
Today I was sitting at the table at lunch and Boy1 says 'look mom'.  He motions toward the ceiling fan.  'Watch' he says, as he 'throws' something onto the ceiling fan.  Then he says 'Look snow ball'.  Now I am confused?? Then he says 'look snow ball on ceiling fan'.  Then apparently it fell onto the table.  This lead into an all out pretend Snowball fight at the lunch table.  Baby was even going through the motions?  What a laugh.  We all had fun.  I am not sure where he got the 'pretend' snowball from in the first place.  We were all just sitting there eating and woolaa he just started up.  I have never had so much fun throwing pretend snow in my whole life!   Where do they come up with these things I wonder?

We had a busy Sunday with 2 kids Christmas Parties.  Dad wasn't feeling to good so I headed off with the kids and Grandma and Grandpa to go to West Edmont.on Mall.  (It's big for anyone who hasn't heard of it)  Anyway Grandpa's company rented the place for the morning.  The kids got to go on rides and they had a great time!  They went on their first ride alone, without mom.  It was a happy and sad moment, they are growing up so fast.  They don't need Mom anymore. LOL (My friend pointed out that they still need me to wipe their butts, can you tell it was a guy?)  It was something to stand back and just watch them go.  It was one of those 'moments' that one will probably never forget, the first time my kids didn't need me moment.

In the afternoon it was off to Dad's kids xmas party.  It was at one of those play centres.  There was too many big kids and they were all running wild so I kept the kids in the toddler area, they are really gental anyway so it wasn't an issue.  I can't believe how parents just let their kids run wild and do whatever they want.  One of the other little boys that was there was getting bullied by three other older boys.  I am begining to think I am to over protective or something?  Boy1 had a major meltdown when it was time to go, but Dad was so mad that he was the one that was embarrassing.  Yeesh.  Dad was feeling sick so I guess I will cut him a little slack THIS TIME.

Baby is still not walking but she did poop in the potty twice this weekend.  The first time she started screaming after she was done as it was stinky and she wanted it cleaned up.  What a kid.  Maybe she can teach the boys for me?  I SUCK AS A POTTY TRAINER THAT'S FOR SURE.  (I suck at many other things too but this is a biggy!

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

At 6:11 a.m., December 09, 2008, Anonymous motheringmymiraclemultiples said...

An imaginary snow ball fight sounds like great fun....what creative little minds!!!

 
At 8:26 a.m., December 09, 2008, Anonymous Carrie27 said...

I feel your pain on having another sick kid. It's always something.

Poop on the potty, doesn't sound like a bad potty trainer. We're lazy in the house and haven't been working with our daughter, never home. We try and sometimes she will and other times she won't. I'm going to hit it hard this summer as she'll be 2, then.

 
At 9:27 a.m., December 09, 2008, Anonymous Martha@A Sense of Humor is Essential said...

Hmm, maybe the boys will feel more motivated if their little sister is potty trained.
Sounds cute to have a pretend snowball fight.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home