Monday, September 29, 2008

#67 - I must be lazy

Well one more day left in my 4 days work marathon. HA HA... four days used to be a short week now it feels like a marathon! I must be lazy! :)

The class is going well so far, but time will tell (course reviews... yikes! Lets just put it this way I have had a few doozies! I have probably only received 1 to 2 bad ones per class so I guess I should consider that one cannot please everyone. But of course I want to make everyone happy. It's hard in 14 hours of class to make sure everyone 'gets it'.)

THINGS THAT TICK ME OFF
- EARLY mornings! 5:30am
- Line-ups at TIM HORTON'S in the morning (and I don't even drink coffee! I was going for the tea)
- Rush hour traffic, this is one thing I don't miss being a SAHM
- House guests a few days before we go on vacation (hubby's friend - ugg)

THINGS THAT I LOVE
- Little faces in the window when I get home
- Big hugs from the bodies attached to the little faces that were in the window
- Explaining something to someone and they actually GET IT!

KIDDO NOTES
- Baby has started to 'swim' on the floor. Maybe she will figure out crawling yet!
- Boy1 is VERY chatty right now and he is so animated when he talks. His big blue eyes get really big when he is excited and he is telling me something
- Boy2 poor little fella is so sensitive, I sure hope that he grows out of a bit of that as he gets older. I think that poor fella is very emotional like mom...

Time for bed!

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At 7:01 a.m., September 30, 2008, Anonymous Martha@A Sense of Humor is Essential said...

I bet you are a fabulous teacher! Little faces in windows, so cute! You remind me how much I love being a mom, thanks, Silver.

 
At 8:19 a.m., September 30, 2008, Anonymous Nancy said...

Ohh, I have to agree...Little faces in the window when I get home is one of the best things :)

 
At 2:22 p.m., September 30, 2008, Anonymous Kelly D said...

You will never please everyone - it was something I had to get over when I started teaching college students in 2003. I always gravitated to the negative reviews rather than focusing on the good ones. So now, I let the bad ones roll off my back when they are 1 out of 10 or so. If they become more frequent than I'd make adjustments. I'm sure you're doing great.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home