Sunday, September 28, 2008

#66 - Half way

I am half way through my work marathon! Sat/Sun at Job1 and Mon/Tue and Job2. I even managed a staff crop Saturday night, which made me very tired today! I ended up with a migraine last night and into today. I am hoping I don't have to deal with it tomorrow.

I am exhausted, but I only have 2 more days to make it through. Then I can get to laundry and packing for our 'vacation'. The MIL is excited to see us soon. I really am sad that this is the first time they will meet Baby. They missed so much.

THINGS THAT TICK ME OFF
- bad headaches
- people that are behind you on the road and turn their bright lights on
- people that come into the store at 4:59:38, when we close at 5:00:00... ugg
- my computer, I really need a new one

THINGS THAT I LOVE
- scrapbooking
- seeing my kids after a long day (they get so excited)
- Baby wanting me to hold her

KIDDO NOTES
Hubby says baby is was almost crawling. Baby likes to mountain climb up mom???

Boy1 has almost learned to pedal his car, he likes the Flintstones car that he has better.

Both boys need a hair cut.

I was pondering why Boy1 refers to himself in third person, yet Boy2 does not.

I am leaving the kids with Grandma tomorrow, I will miss them, I can't wait until Wednesday so I can spend time with them, I am going through withdrawal.

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

At 5:51 a.m., September 29, 2008, Anonymous Danifred said...

I also love scrapbooking- I just wish there was still a place (and time) in our house to get all spread out without being disrupted by a toddler. Ahhhh... the good old days :)

 
At 7:54 a.m., September 29, 2008, Anonymous Kate said...

I should make some sort of scrap book, but I am generally untalented in that area....

 
At 9:12 a.m., September 29, 2008, Anonymous Martha@A Sense of Humor is Essential said...

Busy, busy, so glad your mom is helping with the children.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home