Wednesday, September 17, 2008

#57 - Pics of the shed we are working on and other stuff!

The half recycled material shed we are working on!

 
This is a pic of the first wall and the floor. We had to buy the 2*4's for the walls and some skids for the bottom of the floor, but the floor is made from old crates my husband took apart and reused. (I can't believe they were just going to throw all that wood away? Yes it was a lot of work to haul them and take them apart but at the price of things now a days I sure am willing to do a little hard work! Hmmph I mean I am willing to let the hubby do a little hard work! :) )

Here is the metal we got from a friend. (free, just the right price!)
 


Here is the second side!
 
Posted by Picasa


Hubby had to cut the metal, it was to tall for the building so over the last two days he managed to get it all cut, and he actually got one wall up tonight. So we are getting somewhere!

-----

I am suffering from anxiety right now... I am not sure what it is. I wish I new then I could deal with it. It's either money, the upcoming trip, staying at my in-laws while we are away, my parents, work, grumpy kids, overwhelmed with the stuff I need to do... etc etc etc. I guess I will see what keeps me up tonight and that should clear that up!

THINGS THAT TICK ME OFF
- DUST... arg!
- DUST... arg!
and
- DUST... I think it multiplies at night
- Little Bugs that get in my house! YUCK
- Stinky garbage
- Grumpy People

KIDDO NOTES

Boy2 counted to six all on his own today! Cool. I think it may of been a fluke as he didn't get it right when I was trying to show dad later. Boy1 was running between his letters and me this morning. He would bring me an A and say "A, Apple", then I asked him to find a "B", first he brought me a 9 then an X. So we eventually found a B for him!

The kids were not great today but it was better than it has been so it was a relief.

The Baby... Hold me Mom about covers that one! After supper we were outside and Baby wanted to GO. Sound down on the grass I put her, and off she went. The grass was a little think so butt scooting was a chore. She would only use her left hand, she held the right one up as she doesn't like to touch grass? (figure that one out). Every time she saw a clump of grass or a weed she wasn't sure of she would stop for a minute as she didn't want to go by. She loves to touch spruce trees though, and she was happy to find one with branches near the ground that she could get to without mom's help. She can sure make her way around quickly. You could see the little butt drag marks in the grass. The boys wanted her to climb up the grassy 'hill' (our septic mound), she tried but that butt scooting just wasn't doing it for her.

Off to bed I go

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

At 8:37 a.m., September 18, 2008, Anonymous Kate said...

Cool! I wish we had a shed.

 
At 1:50 p.m., September 18, 2008, Anonymous Danifred said...

WOW! That is some shed... and a lot of work! Can't wait to see the final product!

 
At 1:55 p.m., September 18, 2008, Anonymous Martha@A Sense of Humor is Essential said...

Beautiful shed, I'm proud of all of you! I felt anxious reading your to do list. Deep Breath might help and also ((Hugs))

 

Post a Comment

<< Home