Tuesday, September 02, 2008

#43 - Still Hovering on the edge

Still waiting to see if I am actually going to get really sick, or just feel like crap-o-la for a few days??? One never knows with me. If I could get some good sleep that would probably help! :)

KIDDO NOTES
I think Baby is Nuts? She has started shrugging her shoulders, we aren't really sure why? Every now and again she just starts grinning and up and down those yummy little shoulders go. Should I be surprised that she is doing weird things, here is a list of her words (in the order she learned them); Daddy, Race Car (that would be dad who taught her that one), Stinky (I guess because she is always full of crap and we are always saying you are stinky when we change her). I really must add to her list of words.

It was a little loud around here today (not in a good way). We had some grumpy boys today, Boy1 (aka sicky, snotty, etc) started out bad, then Boy2 decided to join in. When Boy2 get's that grumpy it usually means he will be sick next!

Baby is still grumpy. I guess that nasty molar that is poking most of the way through is to blame. Lets hope it is over soon! :)

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

At 9:12 a.m., September 03, 2008, Anonymous Martha@A Sense of Humor is Essential said...

Here's hoping everyone gets some rest, mostly Mommy!

 
At 7:19 p.m., September 03, 2008, Anonymous MoMo said...

I hope everyone feels better soon!

 
At 2:35 p.m., September 04, 2008, Anonymous Martha@A Sense of Humor is Essential said...

I forgot, you get a consolation prize for your guess of chandelier for WTF Wednesday. Please email me (it's on my profile) your address if you like and thanks so much.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home