Friday, August 29, 2008

#39 - Excitement to go to the Zoo and other stuff!

It wasn't really too exciting around our house today. Which is generally a good thing! I still don't have my darn car to drive, it's at the parents now. I had to work this evening so I had to take the noisy truck. Oh yes and I forgot to do some important stuff this week that I was supposed to do, like schedule someone to replace our septic tank before it collapses! A put a call into Call Before You Dig so they can come out and mark where the gas line and stuff is! Just minor stuff! :)

I won't be able to get any of it done as we are taking the kids to the Zoo tomorrow. I can't wait, the hubby took the day off and we are all going. It's neat to actually be able to do a family outing, three years ago I would have laughed in your face if you told me some day you would be able to do this. I think its more exciting than going to Disney for me! (Well at least until the kids get older) Our local zoo isn't even that big but I can't wait! Now I should get to bed so I am not to tired! (You will probably have to wait for an update until Saturday though as I have to work tomorrow night too!)

------------

I finally got to work on my light box when Baby was sleeping this morning, and I re-took pics of all my cards and I have some new ones too. I hope to get them updated by Saturday, you will have to let me know what you think of the new background. Since I have so much spare time (I wish) I figured I would re-do them! (Am I nuts? YES!)


KIDDO NOTES

Baby is really crabby these days, more teeth possibly? Or maybe it's just because she likes to be held. I am not sure how she will do at the zoo as she is going to miss her morning nap.

The boys were pretty good today. They are happiest when they are doing things they shouldn't though! We have one of those crawl through tubes make out of nylon type stuff. They decided that they wanted to play with it, they even managed to get it opened up as we store it closed. (I thought they may have ripped the ties off but they managed to get the bows undone, I guess they are smarter than I though! :) ) Well they started off crawling through it. Then Standing in it with it sticking straight up, laughing all the time. Then the phone rang. I wasn't watching for a minute and I turned around and they were really laughing then (aka doing things they aren't supposed to.) So picture this, we have a couch with a cabinet behind it. The tube is on the floor and they have a ramp up to the cabinet. They are climbing up through the tube onto the cabinet, then trying to slide down the tube onto the floor (From the cabinet to the floor). Boy were they having fun, and the laughing. I told them to get off the cabinet (after I watched for a while as it was so funny! These little buts heading down the tube!), but I am sure that this is going to be a constant struggle for a while. Man did it look like fun though! I think I need to get them into some kind of crawling activity, or go to McDo.nalds pla.yl.and!

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

At 12:41 p.m., August 29, 2008, Anonymous lub said...

Fun stuff! I love family outings and I agree- I never thought I'd be able to have them! (Catching up from ICLW)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home