Tuesday, July 29, 2008

#11 - This post brought to you by Mr. Cl.ean

I am not sure if this is funny or not... cleaning it up sure wasn't fun!

Well we had just finished supper and I went and got the 'baby' some cheerios. I was doing some cleaning up and she started 'squawking'. She had thrown her cup of cheerios on the floor so I went to move her and pick up the cup. I noticed this water on the floor. She had milk before supper so I couldn't figure out where the water came from. The next place that I looked was the boys cups to see if they spilled their drinks... nothing? My husband came over and said there is more? Then he noticed it was dripping out of the bottom of the chair. We looked at each other picked her up and realized that it must be pee. Yup her butt was wet, the diaper had shifted over to the side so it was just pouring out. It was like she didn't even have a diaper on. So from now on we will be checking for diaper shifting before she goes in her chair! My husband spent his evening disassembling the chair to clean it all out. He took the thing totally apart I swear it took an hour! Baby just smiled and went about her business crawling on the floor!

Other than that our day was pretty much the same. I am still a little tired from my very late night on Sunday, but I will eventually catch up! :)

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 5:28 a.m., July 30, 2008, Anonymous sky girl said...

There's always something isn't there?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home