Monday, July 28, 2008

#10 - I made it through the day

Ahh a few moments of peace and off to bed. I made it through the day after my tiring weekend. I am pleased to report that the kids were pretty good and I made it through without being grumpy.

I am very excited today that I received a necklace that I purchased. I will post the link to the website when I get a minute. It is a beautiful piece and I am so happy with it! It has the kids names on the front and "In my Heart Forever - Angel Baby", for our daughter's twin, on the back. It also has the kids birthstones hanging down. (She also makes some pretty cool infertility jewelry and pregnancy jewelry. I promise I will post a link soon! :) I really need to get to bed, so here's the funny of the day.

CRAZY KID STUFF...

Well the kids were up to there usual tricks after supper. Right now the like to feed 'baby'. So after supper they were helping 'baby' with her cheerios. They were all giggling up a storm (I wonder why baby doesn't do anything on her own... hmm maybe it has something to do with her brothers?). Anyway after they were all done feeding baby I found out that she was actually full. She was taking all the cheerios from the boys (they were actually being good and feeding them to her one at a time.) in her mouth then spitting them out one at a time. I was doing dishes and watching to make sure they didn't put an entire handful in her mouth and every time I looked all I saw was one going into her mouth. I didn't see any coming out. When I went over to take her out of her high chair guess what? A whole handful of soggy cheerios was in the pocket of her bib. I guess she was having fun being 'fed' so she figured she would just spit them out and wait for the next one.

Good night for those of you who are in my time zone and are reading this at night, otherwise good day to you!

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At 5:19 a.m., July 29, 2008, Anonymous Angie said...

Aww, too cute! Rylan loves cheerios, but some always end up in his bib pocket.

 
At 8:34 a.m., July 29, 2008, Anonymous MoMo said...

That is pretty funny about the cheerios. I bet it is fun watching the kids interact!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home