Friday, July 18, 2008

#1 - I made Playdough!

Yes I made homemade play dough today. I was very excited as it actually turned out. I wasn’t sure if it would since I was a little short on the cream of tartar. I couldn’t believe how hard it was to mix, I think maybe I may have left in on the burner a little to long. In the end I had a very sore arm (Did you know that Tennis Elbow is common for older moms with young children. GREAT), but the play dough turned out great!

I remember back when I was a bit younger (ok a whole lot younger) when my Aunt used to make it. It was great stuff, I always liked it better than the store bought. She always seemed to have a fresh batch too, she must have stronger arms than I realized!

Anyway… I made the play dough for the boys birthday party on the weekend. They were quite upset when I wouldn’t give it to them when I made it. It’s a good thing they have short attention spans at this age and they quickly moved on to something else.

I can’t believe that my first post is about play dough!

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At 7:10 a.m., July 23, 2008, Anonymous sky girl said...

The first post has got to be about something. So why not playdough?

:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home