Monday, January 14, 2008

It's been way to long...

Well it has been a busy few months but I am back. My last post was at Halloween. The next day we started our Move/Renovation project, so we have been busy!

So here is a quick re-cap
Nov
-renovations started and completed
-working on packing up the old place
-move number 1 to the new place
Dec
-more packing
-move number 2 to the new place and finally staying at the new house
-Christmas Eve was amazing. Made shortbread with the boys and we had a nice walk
around the yard after supper. It was one of those moments you never want to forget and
are so thankful that you actually got to enjoy.
- The kids enjoyed Christmas but were both sick on boxing day. Our very first real Christmas
tree fell over during the night and I never did get any photos of it decorated! :(
- New Years was quiet
- We continued to do renovations in the house and continued to unpack
Jan
- Pretty low key
- Boys have embraced the Terrible part of being 2 years old so I am keeping very busy
- The girl is on to solids now and has stopped sleeping through the night so I am a bit
tired these days

As for me the move was easier emotionally than I thought it would be, maybe it's due to the medication I am on for Post Partum depression? Since I have been on the medication I have felt better than I have in a long time (Except when I was pg). It's nice not to have to deal with the anxiety attacks and it has given me some time to put some things into perspective. I imagine this is just the start of my journey to put all the baggage behind me, but at least I have had a break from the depression.

I still want to try for one more but my husband definitely done, but more on that later.

Hope everyone is well and I am hoping to read some good news as I get caught up

Labels:

10 Comments:

At 4:29 a.m., January 15, 2008, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have been busy! Glad the meds are helping with the depression. Sounds like you had a really busy holiday season, so glad you enjoyed it.
Good to see you posting.

 
At 6:04 a.m., January 15, 2008, Blogger Angie said...

Wow! Great to hear from you!

 
At 7:32 a.m., January 15, 2008, Blogger MoMo said...

It is so nice to hear from you!! I've been thinking about you and wondering how you've been. Sounds like you've been busy, but it is nice to hear that things are getting back to normal.

 
At 8:04 a.m., January 15, 2008, Blogger DD said...

When I saw your comment today, I was hoping it also meant an update. Glad to see you here and all seems relatively well (minus the one very major issue).

Welcome back.

 
At 11:54 a.m., January 15, 2008, Blogger Susan said...

Hey! I was wondering where you were! Drugs are great, aren't they?! Ha! I'm glad you are feeling better.

Come by and visit me at my new blog. www.girlatdesk.wordpress.com.
I'll keep visiting here.

aka Samantha (previously Literary Chocolate)

 
At 8:58 p.m., January 15, 2008, Blogger Rumour Miller said...

Always a joy to hear from you! Now try and get some rest....

 
At 12:48 p.m., January 16, 2008, Blogger Shauna said...

Welcome back S!

 
At 1:42 p.m., January 16, 2008, Blogger beagle said...

Welcome back to the blogosphere!

 
At 7:58 a.m., January 25, 2008, Blogger Barely Sane said...

Welcome back!!!

Glad to hear the move wasn't so bad. We're likely doing the same thing and the thought of doing it with a 14 mos old scares the crap out of me!!!

Glad to here the PPD drugs are doing their job. My sister was a much happier person and a much happier mom once she got them.

 
At 7:28 a.m., January 29, 2008, Blogger Unknown said...

ey Soralis,

I`m a final year student of journalism and i am doing a research on Bloggers and the Blogging Revolution.

As you are a blog writer, i would like you to fill up a questionnaire for me which would help me in my project work.

You may visit the link :-

http://fs10.formsite.com/shwetas/form360352923/index.html

and submit your answers therein.


Thanks,
Shweta

 

Post a Comment

<< Home