Thursday, September 13, 2007

What's new???

Well the sold sign went up on our house Wednesday. I am so very sad but the new house is more family friendly (this house was my I can't get PG so I have pretty things house!) I know it's going to be hard and lots of tears but it will work out.. right? I have never moved from a house I totally loved before the last one I began to hate we did so much work in it. When we moved to this house we thought it would be our last house ever, so it's kind of weird.

But I know I have issues anyway, my last shirt I wore when I was PG is still hanging on the back of my bathroom door. I just can't bear to wash it and put it away. I suppose I will have to take it when we move. I keep trying to take it off the door and throw it in the wash but I just can't seem to do it. It must be the post PG hormones that are making me crazy right now? right? (wrong I truly am nuts! :))

So we go for the inspection on the house we are planning to buy on Friday, wish us luck that all goes well or we will be homeless in December. Trust me you don't want to be homeless this far north in December, especially with young children!

As for the kids. The boys have their own language and love to change it up to drive us crazy, currently the phone and the door are 2 different versions of Buuuhhh. No idea where they came up with that one. They do have a few real words that I love, buuhp-buuuph for backpack-backpack, then there is beebee for baby, and night night. They love to copy each other, it's funny when they both spin around until they fall over, sometimes on top of each other. They are clean freaks, they need a napkin when they are eating so they can constantly clean their faces and anything they spill (they get this from dad). They like to help me 'fold' laundry and put things in the washer. They are very habitual creatures, doors must be shut and lights off when you are not in the room. They hate napping but still need their naps. One of the boys has become a Teddy Bear nut. They are both awesome (so far) with the Missy. They help burp her and they rub her head (they get this from me, I am always rubbing her head and their heads) They are both getting quite the personalities.

And then there is Missy. Sometimes she takes a break from crying and smiles for a little while. She has started with the gooing too, I think she may talk in sentences before the boys! LOL. She is very strong and has amazing head control. She loves to watch her brothers and smiles at them when they get close and come say Hi. She had been sleeping from 11pm to 8am but now she is worse then when we came home, she us up at 3am now. I hope she starts sleeping longer again soon. Breastfeeding isn't going so well right now, I am not sure if I am keeping up. Time will tell I guess. It's hard to believe she is almost 3 months old. I feel like I have missed a whole stage with her compared to the boys, I guess really I have since the boys were 5 weeks early. She is so much bigger and stronger than they were at this age. I hope the colic passes very soon as I hate to see her cry so much her 'tongue-y' smile is so much cuter than her screaming face (although that's kind of cute too). Anyway she is asleep so I better get to bed and catch a few winks as soon as I can.

I am finally over that miserable cold, it lasted about 6 weeks, we were all over it but now my hubby is sick again. I am praying we all skip it this time around.

As my oldest says - Night night

Labels: ,

7 Comments:

At 6:53 a.m., September 14, 2007, Blogger MoMo said...

Oh Soralis...selling something you love is hard, I felt the same way when we sold our townhome. I remember when all the furniture was gone and it was cleaned and we did a final walk thru before handing over our keys...I cried...a lot. I just remember all the memories in the house good and bad and it was just too overwhelming. But hang in there..the new home will be filled with memories too!

 
At 2:12 p.m., September 15, 2007, Blogger Lut C. said...

It's only natural you would feel nostalgic about your house. I'm sure the family house will grow on you.

A colicky baby sounds like quite a challenge. Hopefully she grows out of it soon.

 
At 2:47 p.m., September 15, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It will all work out - the house, the colicky baby etc.

If you aren't ready to move the shirt off the door, don't. You can leave it there until you move if you want to.

 
At 7:55 p.m., September 16, 2007, Blogger Nico said...

Sounds like the kiddos are all doing well!! I hope the inspection goes smoothly on Friday, I would hate for you to be homeless!

 
At 7:32 a.m., September 17, 2007, Blogger Shauna said...

Good luck with the house. I know that we are already outgrowing our little house but I can't bear not to live here.

 
At 7:02 p.m., September 17, 2007, Blogger Rumour Miller said...

I felt the same way when we moved this time last year.... I still find myself pineing for my other home.

Good luck with it all.

 
At 1:52 p.m., September 19, 2007, Blogger mommo4.5 said...

I saved the underwear I wore to the hospital the night my first child was born. I did wash them, but then put them in the back of my underwear drawer and never wore them again as they were so stretched out! For some reason I became quite sentimental over these and the link they provided to a most monumental event in my life (even though I had three more babies). A few months ago I finally came to the decision to throw them out--a decision 27 years in the making! I'm fine about it - and I still have my "baby", my son as the best reminder ever!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home