Wednesday, April 07, 2010

OMG I am getting Geeky!

So today I loaded Ubuntu onto one of my computers... it's official I am getting Geeky! I am soo sad, but kind of happy as it made a really slow computer useful again! Oh what I wouldn't do to say goodbye to win.dows forever! :)

Off to bed (lets hope I don't have a geeky dream too!)

Night

KIDDO NOTES
My Baby Girl rode the boys trike for the first time today. Oh I shed a tear at how fast she is growing up.... My sweet girl.

Boy1 was busy riding his new bike around the yard, speaking of growing up to fast!

Boy2 was driving his Gator around and still we have to remind him to look where he is going, at least some things don't change. I am thinking that he should never drive a car though!

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 10:53 a.m., April 08, 2010, Anonymous Kristin said...

I gotta ask you about Ubuntu. Are there things that are designed specifically for Windows (like some games or design software) that won't work on Windows or does everything work?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home