Tuesday, April 27, 2010

#389 - Sick Again

Oh great another cold... I am sick and tired of being sick and tired! :)

I have to prep for a make and take this weekend for National Scrapbook Day... not to mention a zillion other things! I just want to go to bed!

KIDDO NOTES
They are back in their preschool program... so guess what we are all sick again. Boy1 is up coughing at night and he adds in his thumping and other noises just to make sure we wake up about every 20 minutes! Ugggg... Baby finally stopped screaming due to her nose being plugged. Oh when are we going to build up some resistance to this crap. Why do people send their snotty nosed coughing kids to preschool anyway? Just so the rest of us can suffer?

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 9:46 p.m., April 27, 2010, Anonymous Kristin said...

Being sick sucks. Springtime colds suck doubly. Hope y'all feel better soon.

 
At 8:04 a.m., April 29, 2010, Anonymous Kari said...

I'm telling you....preschool is nothing but a petri dish for germs......

If I get this job, I dread the ear infections, runny noses and coughs that we have been fortunate enough to have missed.

Hope you are feeling better soon....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home