Tuesday, April 13, 2010

#385-Toooo bussyyyy AGAIN!!!!

Yes it's happening again... to much to do and not enough time to do it!

I have to teach the next two days and I think I am getting a cold. I will be so glad to have my 'other' job on the go so I can rest for a while. I guess I will be working all weekend again... Then I have to teach again next week. Then I have to get ready for a demo at National Scrapbook days... then... then... Must rest... on that note I am going to bed early tonight, 5:30am comes WAY to early on Teaching days!

night for now

KIDDO NOTES
How do you make a two year old stop screaming because you won't give her a cookie? (and no giving her a cookie isn't an option.. No means No, unfortunately! :) ) That kid has LUNGS and she is stubborn as a goat! There goes another 20% of my hearing and I am sure the neighbours are talking now.

Oh and do you know how to get two boys to let go of your legs when they have a death grip on them? Two weeks off their preschool program and they freaked out again when it was time for me to leave. The teacher came to 'help' me and they grabbed on to her and Boy#2 (Who wasn't crying until Boy#1 started) hugged her for all he was worth. They had fun, but decided to be miserable all afternoon to make me 'pay' for dropping them off. Little monkeys! I bet school is going to be FUN in the fall!

Off to bed I go...

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 11:18 p.m., April 13, 2010, Anonymous Kristin said...

Feel better.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home