Monday, February 01, 2010

Slowly getting better

Well I made it to four weeks with thus rotten cold and now it FINALLY seems to be getting better! I even managed to get some scrapping done today 6 pages! So I was happy! I really want to get caught up! It's ok to be a few months behind but anymore than that is crazy!

Kiddo Notes
My boys are finally admitting that they are enjoying their pre-school program. I dropped them off today and away they went. They were telling their teacher about their motorhome, not sure if they told her it was Lego though? They are pretty funny they have to figure out something to tell the teacher every week. We also found out Boy 2 can colour in the lines, he sure won't do that at home! I am finding it exhausting to get them to and from school every Monday. I am thinking it's either the left overs from this cold or how OLD I am! Bloody infetility has taken a lot out of me too I suppose! I can't wait until there is only one in a car seat instead of 3! I wish those darn boys would get heavier!!!!

Anyway off to bed I go! Good night!

1 Comments:

At 11:00 a.m., February 02, 2010, Anonymous Kristin said...

Glad you are finally starting to feel better.

Yay for scrapbooking!

And, too funny that boy2 will color in the lines at school but not at home.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home