Tuesday, February 02, 2010

Since when does working 4 days in a row feel like a marathon?

So tell me why working four days in a row seems so exhausting? Must be old age or possibly the lack of sleep? I am starting with 2 days of teaching, then Friday night then all day Saturday at my other job! Then I get to do it all again next week if my course runs! I am hoping it runs as we kind of need the money. That and I am not scheduled any classes in March! Hopefully I can pick up at least one!

Kiddo notes
It was a good day around here today! Everyone was well behaved! I managed to finish off a few scrapbook pages in the am and sort through a pile of photos I have kicking around!

Baby is still very cranky, I think that being 2 is making her happy to be cranky! She answers any and every question with No so it's a little hard to figure out what she really wants! She loves to scream loudly when she doesn't get what she wants, but still she refuses to let us in on what she really wants! Typical woman I guess LOL!

We are happy that the boys are finally wiping their own butts! Boy 1 inspects boy2's but to make sure he gets it all! They are like little women, they have to go to the bathroom together! Oh brother!

Hubby dropped off the paper work at the school yesterday the boys are offically registered in kindergarden in September. I am very sad! I am really going to miss them. No one gets why I am not happy, I guess with twins you are supposed to want to get them in to school or something? I just want to enjoy them as much as I can!

Anyway I better get off to bed it's getting late!

1 Comments:

At 9:31 a.m., February 03, 2010, Anonymous Carrie27 said...

I would be sad, too. I would think almost every parent would feel the same. Growing up isn't fun :(

 

Post a Comment

<< Home