Tuesday, February 09, 2010

All I do is complain??


Ok it seems as though all I do these days is complain! Well after five freaking weeks my cold finally seems to be gone, but the exhaustion lingers! So that is my complaint for today!

I did work 4 days in a row.... Oooo! I don't know how you full time moms manage!!!! 5 days would kil me and there would be absolutely no Me time at all, I really don't think I could manage!

On the non-complaining side of things I have cleaned up a bunch of stuff in the basement and have moved back into my scrapbooking crazy times! Lol. I actually managed to get 6 pages done in the last two days! I probably should have gone to bed last night but I was on a roll! I am so irritated with being stuck in 2008 that I am on a mission to get caught up! I do have my 2009 Christmas pics done already though so I am getting there slowly! I think when I am done 2008 I will be ever so happy!

Kiddo Notes
The boys did the Valentine thing at school yesterday and had a blast! I heard about it today! Guess it takes a day to sink in!! Lol

The girl is really working those terrible twos! I will be happy to move out of the NO phase! The crab phase! The irritate the crap outta my brothers phase! Etc! Who am I kidding she's a girl I think she was put on this earth to drive us around the rest of the bend! But I doo love the little pain in my arce! When she isn't crabbing she can be so sweet!

Off I go!

3 Comments:

At 3:28 p.m., February 09, 2010, Anonymous Kristin said...

Glad to hear you are feeling better and congrats on all the scrapbooking you are getting done.

The terrible twos sucks. {{{Hugs}}}

 
At 4:45 p.m., February 09, 2010, Anonymous motheringmymiraclemultiples said...

oh....I so know what the twos are like.....just times two......

So glad you are feeling better......

(and it is ok if you complain.....we all do it....it's not against the law!)

 
At 6:02 p.m., February 09, 2010, Anonymous Martha@A Sense of Humor is Essential said...

That is great that you are feeling better. Sorry for the trying twos.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home