Sunday, January 24, 2010

#373 - The good stuff & the deep stuff!

What makes me happy? Reading about another infertility blogger finally bringing home that much wanted baby. I don't know any of these ladies personally but feel connected through the infertility battle. I don't always get to comment however I keep watching and praying. I am not great for words and I don't like to provide advice I just like to let folks know I am thinking of them. I have only one thing to say... Hang in there.

I never believed that things happened for a reason until my boys came home. Then I knew why I had to go through everything I went through. I just had to wait for the right time. The right little bundles of joy were there I just had to wait until they were ready to come home with me. I must admit that I would have appreciated not trying for 11 years, but would I be the parent I am today? I think not.

So if you are still out there.. Hang in there. I can't tell you what the outcome will be or if it will be what you hoped for but I just wish you peace and a happy ending of some kind. I hope it all makes sense one day.

----
p.s. I still have this rotten cold... I am wishing it away right now... it was 3 weeks this past Friday since it started so I think it can go now!

Good Night

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At 10:01 a.m., January 25, 2010, Anonymous Martha@A Sense of Humor is Essential said...

What an inspiring and touching post. Thank you, Soralis and I hope you feel better. Hmm, three weeks is a long time, can you go to the MD and get checked out?

 
At 9:43 p.m., January 25, 2010, Anonymous Carrie27 said...

3 weeks?! Yuck! Hoping the end of the cold is near.

I also think that the struggles we go through make us even better parents.

 
At 4:55 a.m., January 29, 2010, Anonymous shazz said...

I just wanted to pop in and say a quick hi. I was a follower a while ago but went MIA for a yr due to having a prem bub. Back now and can't wait to do some catch up reading!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home