Tuesday, January 19, 2010

#372 - Still Sick... still complaining! :)

I am sooo far behind that I think I may catch up with myself! :). I just seem to be getting sicker. I am hoping in the next few days this cold will start to go. I am trying to prep for a class this weekend and I am not even half done. I just don't have enough energy and I have been trying to sleep a bit during the day as I am not getting sleep at night, between the kids and myself!

When you are to tired to blog that is just plain annoying! Hope to be back into the swing of things soon!

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 6:44 a.m., January 20, 2010, Anonymous Kristin said...

Hope you feel better very soon.

 
At 3:54 a.m., January 21, 2010, Anonymous Heather said...

I hope you are feeling better soon.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home