Tuesday, January 12, 2010

#370 - Really?

Apparently it's my blogoversary today... wow! 4 years and counting... guess I am here for the long haul now!

I am still full of a stupid cold but I managed to get the following done today:
1) clean out 2 - 2 drawer filing cabinets, 2 boxes of files and one file box of files. Now everything in is in one Filing bucket! YAY! (But I have an entire box of shredding! - great! :)) The filing cabinets are going in the garage sale I am having this spring so that will make for a little more room in the house!
2) took the Christmas Tree down (finally... hey I have been busy! :) )

Now I just have to stop procrastinating and get back to working on my contract work and I need to get ready for my next class.

Now can someone tell me why it costs $20 to ship two markers to Canada? I wanted to get 2 copic markers from a site in the US but it costs more to ship them then to buy them... bummer

It was a busy blogversary day and I didn't even know it was a day to celebrate! (Hmphf... and I have wine in the fridge!)

KIDDO NOTES
Well I survived another drop off at play school. I had to leave with two boys attached to my legs (and when I say attached I mean ATTACHED). One of the teachers called me to tell me they were fine before I even got 4 steps away from the door (She didn't want me to worry and she wanted me to have a nice morning... what a sweetie. I think I am going to have to write the county a letter about what a great program this is when we are done) I spent my morning with a sick girly, rocking in the chair. (Now I know why people choose to have one child, it was bliss! :) ) The boys were happy to see me when I picked them up. They had fun until we got home, then it was time to try to make Mom feel bad. Little Monkeys! Oh yes and Boy1 told Grandma that I LEFT them at school.

Bummer. I interrupted Baby today. I found her getting the potty ready to use, when I showed up and asked her if she wanted my help she decided she didn't want to go. Miss Independent, makes me wonder if I had never walked by what would have happened?

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At 8:07 a.m., January 13, 2010, Anonymous Kristin said...

Hey, email me. If you need those markers, maybe you could have them shipped to me and I could reship them.

 
At 8:13 a.m., January 13, 2010, Anonymous Kristin said...

Also, huge congrats on 4 years!

 
At 9:16 a.m., January 13, 2010, Anonymous Martha@A Sense of Humor is Essential said...

Happy Blogaversary, Soralis! I am so sorry about your sick daughter, hope she feels better soon, you too!
That is a rip off re.shipping, I can also send you the markers if Kristin can't get them for you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home