Friday, December 18, 2009

#365 - Busy Busy

It was a busy day.... Trying to get ready for the family coming on Sunday. (What was I thinking!) Well at least my house will be clean and all the 'stuff' will be done before Christmas!

Today...
Get up, have breakfast, get the other 2 kids up
Make gingerbread houses (too much fun! Even Baby & Dad was right into it!)
Clean up mess
Clean 1 of 3 bathrooms (yuck)
Do Laundry
Have Lunch
Put Laundry away
Wrap presents
Work on checkered flags on boys wall (almost done)
Supper
Bake Lemon Cheese Squares
Cleaned up Kitchen
Clean up Toys (again! :) )

Yesterday there was more fun time with the kids... Colouring and making Christmas decorations. So pretty much my house isn't spotless and I don't care as I got to enjoy some quality time with my kiddos! It makes me happy that I have been able to work weird hours to stay home and have extra time with the kids!

Here is to new traditions...

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 7:05 a.m., December 19, 2009, Anonymous Kristin said...

I'm glad you're getting all that time for Christmas stuff with the kids.

 
At 10:49 a.m., December 19, 2009, Anonymous Martha@A Sense of Humor is Essential said...

That sounds like fun to make gingerbread houses with the family. Blessings to you all!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home