Monday, November 30, 2009

#357 - I can't even get disowned properly

Well apparently H*ell has frozen over (either that or my mother is FINALLY medicated!) She has been nice twice. That's more than in the last two years put together. I thought they had enough of us? The peace lasted one whole week, and now they are calling again. She has actually been nice twice, but I am not holding my breath. I am sure she will go back to being 'her' very soon.

Infertility SUCKS...
One of my cousins kids just announced her new PG. She is quitting school in December (she can't continue as she is doing some horse training thing.) Her and her boyfriend are really happy (now that the shock has worn off). Why do I care is what I would like to know, why does it still hurt to hear this stuff? I was really enjoying the fact that no one was married or planning to have any kids any time soon. Apparently the pangs of IF are still cropping up.... :( Nobody in the family 'gets' why this kind of stuff still bothers me, they all think I am nuts.

KIDDO NOTES
They ALWAYS want Dad, when he is home, when he isn't home. It's not just one or two it's all freaking three of them. So that means I am a) the most un-fun mom EVER or b)I suck as a mom. It makes me feel crappy that's for sure! To top it off the hubby has got Baby saying she is 'Dad's Girl' and if I ask her if she is "mom's girl" she yells "NO, Dad's girl". Meeeennn!

Boy #1 is fascinated by scissors. He likes to cut paper up (my new paper shredder! :) ) Today he learned how to cut around a shape, he was VERY proud! Baby is still mad I won't give her scissors! Boy #2 likes to cut paper up too, but mostly when his brother does it then he has to! :)

Good Night!

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 8:54 a.m., December 01, 2009, Anonymous Kristin said...

Gah...I think my response got eaten. Was just trying to reassure you that you aren't the most un-fun mom EVER and you don't suck as a mom. {{{Hugs}}}

 
At 9:23 a.m., December 01, 2009, Anonymous Martha@A Sense of Humor is Essential said...

You are a wonderful, loving mom and the fact that your kiddos take you so for granted is Proof of this. I know it's crazy, but so true.
Thanks for the support, you and I are survivors and I appreciate knowing that I am not the only one.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home