Thursday, November 19, 2009

#350 - Yey!

Well I think my computer is back to normal... maybe even better than it was before! :) YEY! I am way behind on my course though! Oh well it will have to wait until Monday! I am going Scrapbookin this weekend! A retreat, no mother, no kids, and the food is prepared for you! Woot Woot! (Although I must admit I will miss the kiddos!) I am going with friends, but I may take some headphones to listen to music... just call me anti-social. Well I am there to WORK and get some albums caught up!

So my job for tomorrow is to finish packing (funny I have pretty much all the scrappy stuff done... now for my clothes, toothbrush etc! :) )

I head out tomorrow afternoon!

Can't wait to get there!

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 11:06 a.m., November 20, 2009, Anonymous Kristin said...

Have fun at your retreat and woohooo for a working computer.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home