Saturday, November 14, 2009

#345 - :(

Well so much for my good day scrapbooking. Crazy Lady (aka My mother) decided to come out (at the last minute as per usual) so I made a spot for her. Well I guess she wasn't the center of attention so she had to do something about it. After lunch we were all talking about stuff and I just casually mentioned about Christmas. I said we are probably going to skip her sisters this year (due to feeling like we were invisible the last TWO family occasions). I never said anything nasty. Then a friend of mine said that I should do what I wanted. Well Crazy Lady flipped out... she says "Well I guess we should just stay at home then".... hmm no one said anything about you woman. She makes things up in her little brain all the time. I said "no one said that". Then there was nothing. Then about 10 minutes later she starts crying, gets up and says " I am going home". We were all kind of looking around like what the heck just happened there. She says "I came here to enjoy myself, not get stressed". WTF?

That woman needs to get out of the house more, she is getting more messed up every time I see her. I figure she is just jealous that I have friends. That's been her M.O. my entire life. Anytime I had a good friend she would do something to make me think that person was mean/didn't like her... etc. But I am onto her sh*t now so I don't let it destroy my friendships.

I am sick to f*cking death of her drama. She seriously needs to be medicated or something? The worst part is my Dad buys her pile of crap!

I have been feeling ill all afternoon because I know I am going to 'get it'. I am sure she will be pissed I didn't call her tonight. I just don't want to deal with her crap anymore!

The worst part is that frigging woman is SO bent on not upsetting the apple cart with her sister that I come Dead last after that entire family and their friends. Some day she is going to regret all the bridges she has burned with her own immediate family!

Now I am just upset that she ruined the freaking day. I was really enjoying my friends. :(

That woman has taken more from me than she has ever given and for that I will never forgive her.

KIDDO NOTES

At least I got to rock my daughter before bed tonight.... I hope that I never do anything to make her feel like my mother makes me feel.

Labels:

4 Comments:

At 5:01 a.m., November 15, 2009, Anonymous Carrie27 said...

Like your friend said, do what makes YOU happy. No one can create your happiness, but they sure can take it away.

 
At 10:29 a.m., November 15, 2009, Anonymous Martha@A Sense of Humor is Essential said...

Your mother needs help, and yes, your Dad is enabling her dysfunction, very sad.
Please check out the book, The Dance of Anger book by Dr.Goldhor, it really helped me cope with my selfish mother.

 
At 12:23 p.m., November 15, 2009, Anonymous Kristin said...

Geez, you are totally right. Your mom needs help. Sorry your day got screwed up.

 
At 4:49 p.m., November 16, 2009, Anonymous Rumour Miller said...

Big hugs to you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home