Friday, November 13, 2009

#345-I really should be in bed!


So what does a good blogger do when they have not posted yet today and they really should be in bed? Why blog of course!

I have a bunch of people coming over to scrapbook tomorrow and I had to make a sample to show them how to make something. So intead of going to bed afterwork what am I doing. Coming up with an idea of course!!! Good thing I am feeling a little more energetic these days.

KIDDO NOTES

Boy1 is continuing to test my/the limits! How far can I go before mom busts a vessel! The worst part is the little bugger wakes me up about 5 times a night, and as of last night he talks in his sleep!

Poor Boy2 wakes up everyday saying "Mom Boy1 woke me up again". Poor kid!

Personally I am not sure how I have any energy right now I am lucky if I get 3 or 4 hours of sleep!

I missed my rocking in the chair tonight with Baby. :(. Sometimes working in the evening really stinks!

Tomorrow is scrapbooking, sunday card making! Do you think hubby will survive?

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 Comments:

At 11:58 p.m., November 13, 2009, Anonymous Kristin said...

All 3 of my kids talk in their sleep. Sometimes it can be quite funny.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home