Tuesday, November 10, 2009

#342 - That's enough of that for one day

8 hours of coping and pasting... I think I must go to bed now! I may get all the info I need yet for the site I am building!

Hope you had more fun than I did today!

Hubby and a friend got the new remote start installed in the truck today! Yipee! Not bad for a late afternoon project! (I do not like it when I have a car with no remote start! Call me lazy call me a whip, but don't mess with my remote starter! LOL). We had one in there for about 10 years and it finally gave up the ghost so it was time for a new one!

Good Night

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 8:55 a.m., November 11, 2009, Anonymous Martha@A Sense of Humor is Essential said...

My hubby who lived in Alaska for many years said a remote starter is so important for your cold climate. Kind of like air conditioning in Southern California!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home