Monday, November 09, 2009

#341 - Energy...

I think I have a bit of energy today... lets hope it stays! (I am going to need it as I have to get an ecommerce site setup within 2 weeks, for one of my contract jobs... aaaaa!)

(Well we got our new furnace and hot water tank today. Now I shouldn't have to worry about freezing when it goes to 30 below this winter! As we all know that is when the other furnace would have given up the ghost for good! :) )

KIDDO NOTES

Dad was working late today (OT yey). The kids were looking for him before lunch and they were not happy that he wasn't home until after 4pm...

I am still not sure where I got my energy today.. Boy1 was up at 11pm, 12:30am, 2am, 2:30am, 3:30am, 4:00 am, 5:00am and finally up for the day at 7am. Not sick, just noisy! Rotten turkey! :)

So off I go to load data....

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 10:30 p.m., November 09, 2009, Anonymous Kristin said...

Glad you are starting to feel better.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home