Saturday, November 07, 2009

#339 - Still Sick...

I am still feeling like crap. I am not sure if it is left overs from my cold or if it has to do with the cold and time change. I just hope I get some energy back soon...

KIDDO NOTES
Today I ran out to our local twins club garage sale. I managed to pick up a few things... the kids were funny when I got home. Baby had to try out her new shoes and vest... Boy1 got a new MEC vest that he just had to wear! They were pretty excited. I was excited that Dad had taken all the Halloween decorations down. He didn't put it in the buckets that were there but at least it was all together. So I managed to get it all cleaned up (finally) today. Hubby even cleaned the front windows! YEY!

I was hoping to get to cleaning some stuff up or getting started on the prep to paint the kids room... but just no energy :(

I suppose there is always next week...

Good night

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 10:19 p.m., November 07, 2009, Anonymous Martha@A Sense of Humor is Essential said...

I hope you feel better. Yes, painting is very patient and will be there when you are ready.

 
At 7:16 a.m., November 08, 2009, Anonymous Kristin said...

Man, this stuff is just hanging on. Feel better soon.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home