Tuesday, November 03, 2009

#335 - bla bla bla

So this is my post about pretty much nothing... aren't you glad you stopped by to read it today? :)

- ready for class tomorrow - check
- babysitter isn't (grandma) coming so hubby is working the night shift - check
- kids in bed - check
- still sick - check (but getting better finally)
- still not sure about the H1N1 vaccine - check
- really behind due to being sick - check
- house pest hasn't called again for money - check
- slept half the day - check

All I need to do now is cut my toe nails (really exciting life I lead) and go to bed.

Hope you had a great day
Good Night

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 8:37 a.m., November 04, 2009, Anonymous Kristin said...

Sometimes calm and uneventful is a good thing.

 
At 9:11 a.m., November 04, 2009, Anonymous Martha@A Sense of Humor is Essential said...

I am glad you are feeling better.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home