Sunday, November 01, 2009

#333 - Halloween and Other stuff

Well I am still fighting of this cold that I have. I am mostly just tired now so I am hoping it passes very soon!

I worked today, I found it rough due to the rotten time change! This one never used to bother me but it sure did today. It seemed like work was never going to end and the change to the eating schedule really messes me up. I am one of those people that just can't manage 1 stinking hour of change. I really wish they would just dump time change and stay with one time. I suppose it's pathetic to be bothered by one hour but that's me!

Apparently when I was out today the House Pest called to talk to hubby... asking to borrow money. Ha ha ha ha! As if dude! Well maybe when pink monkeys with purple eyes fly out of my butt!

KIDDO NOTES

Man Halloween was fun this year! The kiddos were right into the trick or treating thing this year. I met up with a friend of mine and we did her street with the kids. The first couple of houses Boy1 would get something and then Boy2 would say "Oh I would like one of those too". My friends daughter is in a wheel chair. She is a little older than the boys. Boy2 was telling people "there is another one down there". He was quite concerned about my friends daughter, he wanted to make sure that she got some candy too! He would get really mad if the person at the house didn't 'get what he was talking about' the first time he said it. He would just keep repeating it until they understood. I am just so happy that one of my kids was making sure that everyone was taken care of. They say you have to teach children empathy... I think some are just born with it too...

Again it was one of those moments that make you so happy that infertility didn't stop us from having children. Life is good

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At 9:57 a.m., November 02, 2009, Anonymous Martha@A Sense of Humor is Essential said...

That is so sweet your little boy has such a kind heart. Halloween sound like fun.
I hope you feel better soon.

 
At 11:15 a.m., November 02, 2009, Anonymous Kristin said...

It sounds like a wonderful time was had by all. YOu are raising some great kids!

 
At 11:50 a.m., November 02, 2009, Anonymous Martha@A Sense of Humor is Essential said...

I linked you up over at my blog today, Monday for Shout Out Sunday. Best Always, Martha

 

Post a Comment

<< Home