Thursday, October 15, 2009

#326 - Pregnancy and Infant Loss Awareness Day

On my Birthday three years ago My precious Baby girl and her twin were transferred in what was my last go at IVF. Today I remember the loss of Baby's twin.

I will never forget the joy of seeing two heart beats and the day that there was only one. I could still see Twin B, but there was no heart beat flickering on the screen. Today no one in my family seems to remember that my youngest was actually a twin, it was if this other little person never existed, but this little person did, I saw the heart beat. It makes me sad to think that only my husband and I remember...

The world would be a better place if people would just have compassion for that which they do not understand.

My heart is with anyone who has lost a child or pregnancy on this day. I suffer in silence I hope you do not.

Hugs

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 5:53 a.m., October 16, 2009, Anonymous Kristin said...

Remembering with you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home