Thursday, October 01, 2009

#318 - Busy busy

My life will never change ... if it's not one thing it's another. The store I work at is in a trade show this weekend. I am going to be busy! Wish me luck staying awake and not getting sick this weekend! The worst part is the drive, it's about 45mins away and I will have to drive in rush hour traffic! Yuck! Well it will be something interesting to do as I have never been involved in one before.

KIDDO NOTES
Today I needed Boy1 to do something for me. He really didn't want to do it... so what did I do. Why bribe him with the vacuum of course! As soon as I said he could vacuum off he went to do what I asked him. Then he spent an hour vacuuming???? Weird Kid!

With that I must be off to bed!

Good night!

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 9:19 a.m., October 02, 2009, Anonymous Kristin said...

I so wish I could bribe my kids with using the vacuum.

 
At 4:10 p.m., October 05, 2009, Anonymous Martha@A Sense of Humor is Essential said...

Send your son over to my place, Please!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home