Wednesday, September 23, 2009

#314 - Hot Hot Hot

So the hottest day of the year so far was the 2nd day of fall.. +34 Celsius! Can you say Gross not to mention weird?

Oh well it should be down to freezing by Sunday! Gotta love our weather.

I am just hoping for a bunch of rain because it is really really really dry here. To dry, it's scary. It's already worrying the farmers for next year.

Teaching a new course the next two days. I should be reviewing, but I am not. I went to a scrapbooking class tonight instead! :)

Anyway I should be off to bed, it's an early morning tomorrow... good night!

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 9:15 a.m., September 24, 2009, Anonymous Kristin said...

Ugh...way too warm for this time of year. I am so ready for real fall weather.

 
At 9:22 a.m., September 24, 2009, Anonymous Martha@A Sense of Humor is Essential said...

Wow, that is hot for you all. Please send rain here too, thanks!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home