Thursday, August 27, 2009

#300 - Phew

Well hubby still has a job! Thank goodness. I am not happy about the 20% wage reduction but at least he still has a paycheque coming in and maybe it will save a few other folks jobs as well.

Now for the good news my mother is NOT going to the next scrapbooking retreat that I am going to! YIPEEE! ( I probably shouldn't go due to our new budget but I am sure I can dip into some of my scrapbooking money I have socked away!) I will just have to eat 20% less to make up the difference! LOL

With that I am off to bed. I have so much extra work right now I need to get some good sleep!

Good Night

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 5:25 a.m., August 28, 2009, Anonymous Kristin said...

Good news all around. A job with a pay cut is definitely better than no job.

 
At 12:10 p.m., August 28, 2009, Anonymous sky girl said...

Excellent! Well, not about the pay cut but you know what I mean. :)

 
At 6:46 p.m., August 28, 2009, Anonymous Martha@A Sense of Humor is Essential said...

I am happy your hubby gets to keep a job even w/reduced pay. That is great your Mom is going to your retreat.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home