Wednesday, August 26, 2009

#299 - What a week!

The MOTHER came over yesterday... I am about done with her visits! I think she is pretty annoyed with me as she wanted me to go find something for her and I was busy so I didn't. I also pretty much ignored her so I think she is really pissed off. She likes to be the center of attention ALL the time! Well too fricken bad I was trying to get bills done I was doing them before she got her so p*ss off comes to mind. I am not changing my plans just cause you need attention. One of these days I am going to ask her how old she is, even my 2 year old isn't as demanding!

So yesterday I was so stressed out that I had to lay down after she left and hubby got home. In the evening I started getting pains in my side. Today I am having major weird muscle type spasms around my lung area. Only the muscles are spasing they are just tight, really tight. It's nasty and nothing helps. I am not even sure what I did different yesterday that would cause this issue? Hopefully it feels better tomorrow!

Oh yes then there is today, hubby will find out tomorrow if A) he has a job OR B) he is cut back to a 4 day work week, essentially a 20% pay cut. I of course a, hoping for B. I still say we don't have an economy here in Canada, we just follow what the US is doing! Can you folks pick it up down there it would really help us out! :)

Sometimes I wonder what kind of times we have brought our sweet kids into?

KIDDO NOTES
Yesterday I was sitting in my usual chair. It's the only one that rocks. Baby comes up to me grabs my hand (she doesn't like to hold hands EVER) and says MOM GET OUT. Apparently she wanted the chair! :)

Boy1 actually asked to use the potty for solids yesterday so I am hoping we are finally on a roll.. then he peed in his pants tonight. So Boy2 is worried about Boy1 getting in trouble so what does he do? Well he decides it's a good idea to soil his pants too. I will be so glad when my blog is no longer about poop! :)

Good Night

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 9:04 p.m., August 26, 2009, Anonymous Kristin said...

Hey, at least they are trying to potty train. Gabe still flat out refuses...ugh.

Sorry your mom is such a PITA.

 
At 9:26 p.m., August 26, 2009, Anonymous Martha@A Sense of Humor is Essential said...

Gosh, potty training your boys is no picnic. Your mom sounds like she needs help, how can someone be so clueless?! Sorry, Soralis.
Best Wishes for your hubby to keep his job, please keep us posted.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home