Friday, August 21, 2009

#298 - Yup I am still here!

Wow what a week...

Here are some of the things I have done since last Sunday
- chopped firewood (don't ask)
- designed a new blog for work
- moved an existing typepad blog to blogger - not fun! Well the images anyway!
- worked
- found out the job I like the owner is thinking of maybe selling (she said not to worry nothing is decided yet). I finally find a job I like and sheesh!
- figured out how to setup a network printer at work
- meet with the boss to determine what hardware we need and the possibility of a new POS system (I have tried them all if you ever need one talk to me! :) )
- played with adobe
- worked on some scrapbooking pages
- ignored the fact that my bathroom needs a clean
- cleaned the toilet bowls at least... I really need to find more time
- started trying to get to bed earlier
- took one night off working
- went into work to finish off the inventory but ended up updating her email distribution list instead (hoping to get it all done this week)
- started looking into OSCommerce to setup an on-line shopping site for the store
- built a train track
- ordered some Christmas Presents
- watched some of our trees turn more yellow
- helped hubby with the new shed (from mostly recycled materials.. YAY). I looooove the air nailer
- finally remembered to put chemicals in the pool... it's amazing it's still nice and clean and not GREEN!

I think that about covers it! :)

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 10:20 a.m., August 22, 2009, Anonymous Martha@A Sense of Humor is Essential said...

You sound busy and I hope the job thing works out. The leaves are turning yellow? Wow.

 
At 8:36 p.m., August 22, 2009, Anonymous Kristin said...

Wow, I get tired just reading that list. Hope the job issue works out.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home