Wednesday, August 12, 2009

#295 - so much for my work break!

Well guess what I am doing... it's 12:30 am and I just finished working! More issues, data related this time! Well I think I got it straightened out anyway! Cross your fingers for me!

THINGS THAT BUG ME
- computers
- poorly designed applications

THINGS THAT MAKE ME HAPPY
- working computers
- see below

KIDDO NOTES
Ok well my day didn't start out so good. Boy1 was barfing as the kids like to say! Then I spent part of my morning in bed sick too! But by supper we were feeling much better and Boy1 had a plethora of energy that he had saved up from earlier in the day.

But on to what makes me happy.

I spent the evening playing with my kiddos. No fights (yey). Boy1 was playing with Baby's Dolly, putting it to sleep in the toy bassinet. Making sure that it had a bottle, blankets and toys. He was so cute 'taking care' of Dolly. Boy2 was 'hooking his trailer up', which consisted of a toy shopping cart and his blanket (the trailer). Baby was laying on the floor, using her teeny tiny pillow and playing with her other Dolly's. Mom spent most of her time putting the hats on and Baby was taking them off. She was all snuggled beside me. It was a little slice of heaven. These moments always bring me back to infertility and make me think about how freaking lucky we were that IVF eventually worked for us!

After play time then it was 'camp out' time. Each of the kids had a blanket on the floor for their bed, we turned off the light in Baby's room and they got their flashlights. Each had their own toys and own needs. They kept getting other stuff that they required for their camp out. We all had so much fun!

Just another moment in time that you want to freeze into your brain forever...

good night

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 9:53 a.m., August 12, 2009, Anonymous Martha@A Sense of Humor is Essential said...

That sounds like a precious time w/your kidlets. Thanks for sharing. Sorry for the work stress, probably Is Not helping your anxiety level.

 
At 12:19 p.m., August 12, 2009, Anonymous Kristin said...

Glad you had a wonderful evening with the kids.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home