Wednesday, August 05, 2009

#292 - Lost

I just don't know what to do with myself. It's the big slow down after all the craziness. It's not that I don't have stuff to do. I just can't decide what to do next. To top it off my wake/sleeping hours are all messed up! I think my hubby is getting frustrated with me, I had to lay down again today when he got home. He never says anything but always seems to make me feel guilty for having a rest.

I have been trying to use my new found evening time to catch up on a little scrapbooking. After the kids go to bed I head downstairs to work for about an hour. That's about all I can handle in one day anyway!

I am kind of feeling stressed again, not sure why. The extra sleeping has been helping but it's not going away. It's probably because my mother said she might show up tomorrow.

I should be very happy laundry is almost caught up (for today anyway! :) )

THINGS THAT BUG ME
- Not knowing where do start
- Our TV... the sound is toast and the picture is going. We have had this one for years but haven't used it much as it was in our basement in the old house. It's a big one and it would be expensive to replace. We have managed to hook up our surround sound, hopefully that will keep it running for a while! It seems that we live in a disposable society, nothing seems to last anymore!
- not knowing why I am stressed

THINGS THAT MAKE ME HAPPY
- little smiles
- chocolate
- naps

KIDDO NOTES

The little monkeys have been good the last few days. They are helping me make it back to my normal hours by being good and letting me get some rest.

Boy1 is still trying to cause trouble. I am not sure about that boy? He likes to get his siblings doing things they are supposed to or just bugging them. He looks at me with one of his smiles, he knows that he shouldn't be doing that but he does anyway.

He has gone back to using his pants instead of the potty. We have tried everything. At least Boy2 is doing well. I think I am going to just leave him be for a while and work on his sister.

Baby has now decided she doesn't want to go to bed at night. The bonus is that she wants to sit in the chair with Mom (or Dad) and she is all cuddly! She only cries briefly when we put her in her bed so that is good too I suppose. At least I get my cuddle as I am sure that won't last forever.

Off to bed I go

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 7:21 a.m., August 06, 2009, Anonymous Kristin said...

Man it can be hard when your sleep cycle is screwed up. Good luck getting that straightened out.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home