Tuesday, July 21, 2009

#283 - 4 years ago today...

4 years ago today our 11 year battle with infertility came to a screeching halt with the birth of our boys.

I am thankful that they weren't too early and only needed 5 days of hospital time
I am thankful for modern medicine or I wouldn't be here to enjoy their birthday
I am thankful that we were able to win the battle against infertility
I am thankful that I am now a parent
I am thankful for the frustrating days
I am thankful for the amazing days
I am thankful that my precious boys give me hugs almost every night before bed
I am thankful that I am finally part of a real family

Happy Birthday Sweet Boys

Love Mom

P.S. stop growing up so fast will ya!

Labels:

4 Comments:

At 12:30 p.m., July 21, 2009, Anonymous andbabybmakesthree said...

Awww...happy birthday to Boy 1 and Boy 2!! :)

D

 
At 3:40 p.m., July 21, 2009, Anonymous Martha@A Sense of Humor is Essential said...

Happy Birthday to your big Boys!!

 
At 5:52 p.m., July 21, 2009, Anonymous Kristin said...

Wow...4 yrs old already. Happy Birthday boys!

 
At 7:53 a.m., July 23, 2009, Anonymous sky girl said...

Happy Birthday Boys!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home